2007年5月13日星期日

Today's expermient --Bad Luck!

I used ampicillin which was not prepared for a long time. However, lawn grow on selective plates. This must be resulted from the ineffectivity of ampicillin. I have experienced similar cases several times. I have to reprepare ampicillin tomorrow and try my experiments again.

My recent result is exiting. Because it suggested me that the rusty transformation machine works in a bacterium with different background. Does this means that the two transformation machines compete for translocation DNA IN different bacterial backgroundS?? If so, how do they compete? Which kind of mechanism controls the two? Before I know this, I have to characterize each of them. This a long long aim. Firstly, I have to recheck all my previous data firstly. The blamed ampicillin!

没有评论: